10TH ANNIVERSARY AZERBAIJAN INTERNATIONAL CAREER EXHIBITION
October 7-9, 2016
UNIQUE BUSINESS PLATFORM BRINGING TOGETHER ALL THE SECTOR PROFESSIONALS UNDER ONE ROOF
Azerbaijan International Career Exhibition celebrates its 10th anniversary. Over the years the exhibition became one of the leading events in the field of career planning and human resource management.
Career Exhibition is organized with the official support of the Ministry of Education of the Republic of Azerbaijan. The main purpose of the exhibition is to inform visitors of all the sides of professional education and career opportunities.
The exhibition gives a unique chance for employers and candidates of meeting face to face and making a personal connection to exchange information.
- Recruitment agencies
- Career information centers
- Institutes of advanced training and professional development
- Consulting companies
- Media, employment and career websites
5 REASONS TO EXHIBIT AT THE 10TH ANNIVERSARY AZERBAIJAN INTERNATIONAL CAREER EXHIBITION:
- Opportunity to meet a large number of candidates within the shortest period of time
- Face to face interaction with candidates, positive first impressions that are impossible when submitting a resume online
- Opportunity to increase a brand-recognition
- Opportunity to meet and network with other participating corporations and companies
- Unique place for running the presentations and seminars
IF YOU BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE EXHIBITION YOU CAN GET AMPLE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING:
- Placement of your company logo in promotional materials for the exhibition (brochures, posters, paper bags, printed and electronic catalogue)
- Sponsor’s logo on the lanyards and uniforms of the exhibition staff
- Placement of your company logo on media outdoor advertising (billboards, banners, advertisements in undergrounds, the airport, business centers, etc.)
- Placing videos on monitors inside the pavilion
- And many other opportunities that will effectively deliver information about your company to your target audience